How to Nominate
- Complete the top portion of the form with the full name of the person you are nominating, his or her address, contact information, and the year of Rockford High School graduation if applicable.
- Check the one category for which you are nominating your candidate.
- Attach a detailed description of the achievement(s) for which the nomination is being made. Please be thorough. Do not assume that the Hall of Fame Advisory Council members, who will be reviewing the nominations, know your candidate. Make sure that your information is complete and legible. Include any past honors that the nominee has received and copies of as much supporting evidence as possible, e.g., copies of resume, certificates, biographical sketch, news clippings, etc.
- At the bottom of the nomination form, please provide your name, address, and contact information.
- Sign and date the nomination form.